Thread: orange ads after taking photos in sony xperia x10 mini

orange ads after taking photos in sony xperia x10 mini

I have a sony xperia mini phone and whenever I try clicking photos with the help of the camera of my phone it gives me some orange advertisement which ask me to sign up in their account. I find this very annoying. Since this happens every time I click a picture. Every time i have to scroll down the page in order to avoid such things. So do you have any methods by which I can stop this from happening? Suggest me some solutions to avoid such advertisement from flashing.

re: orange ads after taking photos in sony xperia x10 mini

Well it might be a possibility that your cell phone service provider may have enabled such feature so you can have a talk with them and you can ask them to disable such feature. You can also try and contact the orange service providers to stop sending such advertisement in your phone. So that’s what the suggestion I can give it to you right now. Since this is very unusual and I have heard this for the first time. So just try with this solution and do let me know whether such advertisements have stopped flashing.

Well this problem is quite unusual well I would recommend you to use the application called Vignette. This particular application is designed for the camera and has certain features that will give certain effects to the photos that you are clicking. So this is a great application and I am dam sure that you will like this certain application. It will also remove the useless advertisement that you are now facing it will completely remove it from your phone. So get the necessary installation done of that particular application it will definitely not disappoint you.

I have a definite solution for this type of problem. Well what you have to do is that the flashes of advertisement that you receive while taking pictures you must accept it instead of declining it. Do accept it first and after that the phone will give you the option of choosing the program from which you want to view the pictures. So go and select the program and just below it you will get the option to display the number of prompts. You must select 'never'. So just try with this method and let me know if it works or not.

Re: orange ads after taking photos in sony xperia x10 mini

Hey thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given. Let me tell you that this suggestion has quite sorted out my problem. Well I was not getting any method for this type of problem anywhere In the internet. So I thought to just try with the method. I would normally block the flash advertisement that’s displays In the screen. I have not tried with the particular application that you have mentioned I will try it as soon as possible as it sounds interesting. I will get back to you if it works very well with my cell phone. Anyways thanks a lot for all the suggestions.