Thread: Switch Maemo 5 Microb user agent

Switch Maemo 5 Microb user agent

I have hide user agent switcher installed furthermore it works fair fine.On the other hand I will like to have 3 or else 4 user agent string stored plus be able on the way to switch with them in microb similar to I perform in my desktop Firefox browser. After several search I found that relative to a port of user agent switcher to microb. Has anybody tested this port in maemo5 or else is there some agent switcher add-on obtainable for N900 microb ? Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Re: Switch Maemo 5 Microb user agent

However here is somewhat to think in the meantime: is it in reality the most excellent approach on the way to switch user agents? Think these probably less awkward options:
    • Get a URL that has the preferred site activities. Such as, if you desire the iPod edition of Face book, go to touch.facebook.com.
    • After that Switch browsers. Microb will characteristically access the "complete edition" of the website, however Opera Mobile is now and then acknowledged while a user agent which triggers the mobile edition of a site.

Making use of Queen BeeCon Widget I have shaped a set of five icons on the way to switch microb user agent on the fly. To modify the active microb user agent presently touch the individual icon. The present user agent is exposed by the red flush of the icon. The user agent be able to be exchange either by means of microb running or else not running. The present user agent string are:UA-N900 - "Opera/4.0 (X99; U; Linux armv7l; en-GB; rv:1.9.2b6pre) Gecko/20100318 Opera/3.5 Maemo Browser 1.6.4.6 RX-51 N900 UA-Iphone - "Opear/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C97d Safari/528.16".Further user agent strings may possibly be configured.

After reading all the post on this topic guys I would like to inform you all that I have just installed the browser agent switcher on my computer as well as I desire on the way to make a fresh browser agent intended for maemo5, anybody knows what are the settings that I need to use for the microb agent details? Your valuable suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.