Thread: How to recover a forgotten security code of Nokia 3250

How to recover a forgotten security code of Nokia 3250

I’ve nokia 3250 mobile phone, in my mobile there are many private and important data is there, so I usually use security code to lock my phone. One day one of my friend entered a right security code and get access to my phone, I don’t know how he has entered a right password, I’m shocked. Next day I’ve changed my password and keep it my phone to very secure place so no one can try to guess the code, but after two days I forgot my new password. I’ve tried to unlock it many time but nothing has happened. Please tell me how should I unlock my phone.

Re: How to recover a forgotten security code of Nokia 3250

First try to think your password again and again, may be you get it. If you have a weak memory then you should save the password in your diary or on your gmail account. Well, forget it now, to unlock your phone is quite difficult because there is no universal password available till now to unlock the phone . you have to contact your mobile manufacturer to unlock your phone. You have to give your IMEI no. to nokia center to unlock your phone. Your product manufacturer will provide you a master code from which you can unlock your phone.

If you nokia phone get lock and you forgot the password then there is no method or technique to unlock your phone. If you had not changed your password then you can unlock your phone because the default password of nokia is 0000 or 12345. But you have changed your password now it is easy to unlock your phone. You should contact to nokia service center and tell them about your problem, they will ask you for a IMEI no. of your mobile phone, you can copy this no. from the backside of your mobile phone where battery is placed. They will give you a master code from which you can unlock your phone.

You’ll need a IMEI no. of your nokia 3250 mobile phone. You can get this no. on the backside of your mobile phone where you place a battery, remove your battery and you’ll see all the information of your product in that. When you contact to nokia service center they will ask you for a IMEI no, give this no. and they will give you a master code from which you can unlock your mobile phone. You can also see this number from your mobile by dialing *#06# on your mobile. But your mobile has been locked so you can’t see this no. on your mobile screen

You have to contact your nokia service center to unlock your phone. There is no other way from which you can get your code. I’ve not heard about about ant method from which we can get our mobile security code. You have to call nokia helpline to resolve your problem. Before making a call keep in mind they require a IMEI no. of your mobile to unlock your phone. You can get the IMEI no. of your phone from the backside of your mobile where you place a battery. Remove the battery and copy that number and give it to them they will give a master code from which you can unlock your phone.