Thread: Mer on Pandora

Mer on Pandora

Is it recognized if any of the active Mer is on the Pandora pre-order record? With the majority of my worries regarding the N900 confirmed (counting cost), if the Pandora is launched it is most likely going on the way to be my next mobile device at what time I be able to get one (which I imagine will be a long time - I am not on the record so will should wait for a second round) as well as I am wondering: Is Pandora possible to be a Mer-supported platform?

Re: Mer on Pandora

If you are referring to me then I was going to purchase a Pandora, however because of the status of that project (which appears on the way to be in a shaky condition - no specific release date unhappily, several issues by means of manufacturing parts (case shape to be precise), people are dipping out of the project which result in delays because of a lack of funds, and so on. As a result it looks similar to I'm getting an N900.

Fine, they stated one month at what time I ordered it one year previously in view of the fact that they stated that “one month", I think that they had a final device constructed previously. They did not have one, as a result they did not distribute in one month. They do not have one up till now thus I am frightened that yet now the two months from nowadays guess is too cheerful. In any case they did not make a decision to count out a core functionality of the device by means of the "we do not have the time to perform this" excuse.

In the meantime the CPU which they have decided on using is gradually becoming to a greater extent outdated. I expect they quickly rev into device for the next iteration as well as not spend surplus time on it, at the moment that they'd completed doing each and every one the hard work on an older revision. More gravely, it appears to me similar to that they have been doing lots of "1 step back, 1.1 steps forward" however are authentically nearer to release than they were yet 3 months ago.

Well, I will as well ring in that I have pre-ordered a Pandora with the thought of making certain Mer runs on it. Actually that was one of my principal motives for sticking through it all the way through a lot of delays. I will be there waiting on the way to get hacking the moment I have on in my hands. Till the time I will recommend you to wait for any it release.