Thread: Unable to see upgrade message for Android 2.1

Unable to see upgrade message for Android 2.1

Today while searching on Internet I come to know that Android 2.1 is available for Xperia X10 mini pro. I am from pune. However I am not able on the way to observe it through computer Companion. On cellular phone, if I go to 'software update' page as well as allow it search, it states that software update is accessible on cell phone. But, computer companion statues 'your cell phone is up to date'. What is this? Please help me to resolve the trouble. I want to upgrade to 2.1. Thanks in advance for any suggestion!

Re: Unable to see upgrade message for Android 2.1

I have successfully upgraded my device to Android 2.1. I will recommend you to download as well as install Sony Ericsson Update Service moreover observe if that solves your trouble. To download the Sony Ericsson Update Service go to Sony Ericsson website. As they will have the latest version on their website as well as it will be bug free.

Thanks so much for your valuable suggestion; however the trouble is not yet resolved. I have downloaded as well as installed the " Sony Ericsson Update Service ".However I am being trapped at the second step where it inquires to Turn off the cell phone plus insert the cable at the same time as holding 'back' key. I attempted this more than a few times, but I am failing at this point. Any other idea to resolve the trouble? Or how to get free of this easy step?

I have also seen this trouble being resolved by just starting your computer in safe mode through networking. To start your PC in safe mode with networking press F8 from cold start up on computer until menu shows. It after that seems to distinguish the cell phone at what time you hold the back button as an alternative of either sitting there madly holding the button furthermore not anything happen or the cell phone just switching itself on. Hope it assist!