Thread: Samsung Omnia Qwerty GT-B7610 cannot connect to Windows Mobile Device centre.

Samsung Omnia Qwerty GT-B7610 cannot connect to Windows Mobile Device centre.

I have a very strange problem with my mobile phone. So I decided to share this with you all. I have a Samsung Omnia Qwerty GT-B7610. I have tried several times connecting to my windows 7 desktop. With my old phone htc I used to connect it successfully. So now what’s the problem with my new phone? If you have any idea why is this happening then do share it with me. Since I am having no idea regarding this type of problem.

Re: Samsung Omnia Qwerty GT-B7610 cannot connect to Windows Mobile Device centre.

According to me you have not loaded the driver of the particular phone In your system. So that’s why it is giving such problem. Go to any of the Samsungs website and search for the particular mobile driver and install it into the system. Your problem will be solved. If you have the driver for that phone then you need to update the driver by right clicking on the particular device and search for the updates. You will get the necessary updates.

Re: Samsung Omnia Qwerty GT-B7610 cannot connect to Windows Mobile Device centre.

Hey thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given. Well I tried downloading all the drivers and sadly it did not gave any result. I downloaded and installed the correct driver from the website but still it is not showing any device. So do you have any other suggestion for this type of problem. I have also tried searching for the solutions in the website but that is of no use since none of them are giving me the exact solutions. So I was hoping that I will get the desired solution here.

Well I would advise you to have a check with any of your antivirus program that is running in your system. Probably you have set the settings in such a way that whenever the phone is connected it will enable the filtering function. So if you have any so such filtering option enabled then disable it for the phone. That might help. So you can try with this method it will definitely help and let me know if it works or not.

I have a solution for you just try it and let me know whether it worked or not.
    1) First go to the start menu and from there go o the settings.
    2) In the settings, click on connections. Under the connections click on usb to pc.
    3) You will get a option of Enable advanced network functionality. Do uncheck that option if it is checked.
    Try this it will definitely help you. After you have donr this close all the windows and then again try installing the mobile to the usb port. It will be recognized.