Thread: Sony ericsson Xperia Mini pro. update problem

Sony ericsson Xperia Mini pro. update problem

Last month I change my headset from Nokia supernova to sony ericsson’s Xperia mini pro. It is a nice headset compared to supernova but last week when I tried to update my headset, it gave me error. I tried many things suggested by my friends but still I am unable to update it. I don’t understand how I am supposed to update my headset. Is there anybody you knows solution for that please reply as soon as possible.

Re: Sony ericsson Xperia Mini pro. update problem

I know one easy method for getting update to your cell phone. Simply start your Update service. Then turn off your phone and keep it as it is for about 30 to 40 seconds. After that plug your USB cable into computer and then plug it into your headset don’t forget to hold back key. Let’s see whether this method works in case of you. It is seemed effective for my friend’s issue.

If you are unable to get update by following update service’s instruction, then it might be issue related to your sim card and SD card. Sometimes it may be happen that there is some data on your SD card or service messages on your sim card. That prevents you to capture update from internet. I suggest you to remove your sim card as well as SD card and try to update your headset . hope this time you will get update.

First of all try to get update after removing your SD card. IF you are facing same problem then there is definitely issue related to your PC from which you are trying to update your headset. I had experience with vista and windows where firewall and virus scanners running 24 hours. Before you run the update just disable any one of these then run PCC or SEUS. When you come up to the step where you are told to disconnect the phone and leave for 40 seconds or so do that then when you come to reconnect the phone keep on holding the back key at the time of inserting USB cable. Just remember one thing don’t release the back button until you told to do so.