Thread: Updating Sony Ericsson Android OS to 2.1

Updating Sony Ericsson Android OS to 2.1

I have the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and I want to have the OS of the mobile phone to be updated. I have seen that the update for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X 10 has been released and it has seen to have the Android 2.1. Please let me know if there can be any solution in the case here. Please help me going with the installation. I have tried all the steps that I can get; but I have seen that it cannot be installed on the cell phone. Please let me have the steps that can really go in my way. I have seen that when I connect the cell phone with the USB the mobile phone just gets restart. Is there anything that you all there can help me with? Hope that you all will come with the solution in my case soon here. Do the needful in the matter soon.

Re: Updating Sony Ericsson Android OS to 2.1

Well looking at the case it seems that you need to have the cell phone recharged. Please keep the cell phone charged so that it can go with the processes that are required here. Please see that you have the cell phone charged to at least 50 percent and in addition to this please see that if you do not have the required amount of battery so that you may not get caught with the future issues here. Hope that you will really love the things here.

In my opinion it can be the issue of the damaged USB cable with which you are try to make the connection. SO if that will be the issue then let me tell you that it will be simply great if you can have a new USB cable and then go with the same steps and see if the issue that you are having here can be solved after this. Make the things that I have made here and let me know if what I have said was the reason for the issue there.

It will be great if you can just go with the steps below and see if that can help you with the installation. At the same time see if you were missing on some of the steps here. First of all go to the Sony Ericsson site and then go for downloading the Update Service. Get the same downloaded with the help of the Download link that is given there. After that make a double click on it and then install it on your system. After this you will be required to make the connection of the cell phone with the System. Then you can run the Update Service and finally you will see the phone getting updated.

Make the Hard Reset on the cell phone. After you make the update then for sure you can have the update process running in your case there. Go with the reset and then let me know if what I have said is correct. All you are required to do is press the Power button for two seconds. You will be listed a number of options there you will be required to choose the Power off option. Beneath the display you will see the Left and Right buttons; you will be required to press them there. Continue to hold the buttons and then you will be required to press and release the Power button once. Now simply follow the instructions that appear on your screen. After this you can go with the installation. See if that can really help.

Let me tell you that you can have this option for you. I have seen that most of the time this options has worked and hence I would like you to go with this here. You will be required to get this PC Companion downloaded. You will be able to have this from the Sony Ericsson Site. Once you get the PC Companion downloaded then you will be required to install it. You can do this by making a double click on the installation file. Establish the connection using the USB cable. Launch this and it will really fetch you the need full things that are required for the cell phone.