Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 restarts while holding the back key

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 restarts while holding the back key

Well I really do not know where the issue exactly located is. I really do not know what can be issue for this here. I have the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 here in my case. In addition to this I have seen that the cell phone restarts when I am holding the back key. Can you all please let me know if at all there is any suggestion that can he highlighted here. I have seen that the issue started to show itself when I had went for the updates.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 restarts while holding the back key

I think that the issue must be because of the updates that you had made. Well it will be really nice if you can have the updates uninstalled that you have installed on Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. Well I am of this opinion and if you want you can go with this. Please do install the things and see if that can solve the issue here. Also please see if you can have the installation of the updates again and see if that can really help you with the issues.

I really think that it will be simply great if you can have the updates installed in the following manner. First of get the Update Service downloaded and for this go to the Sony Ericsson website. You can have this downloaded on your system and after that you will be required to go for the installation of this. You can have the Update Service installed by making a double click on the installation file. After this connect the cell phone with the system using the USB cable and then run the Update Service on your PC. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Well it seems that you must have got some of the application installed for you and hence you might be getting the error there. So it will be better if you can have the reset of your cell phone. Here is one of the way by which you can have this done. First hold the Power button for two seconds. From the options that you will be getting there you will be required to choose the Power off option. Now press the Left and Right buttons that is placed under the display. Now holding the Left and Right buttons you will be required to press and release the Power button. Finally follow the instructions that appear on your screen and see if the reset options can really solve the issues that you are having there.

You have mentioned that you were getting the cell phone restarted while holding the Back Button. So if that is really the case then let me tell you that it will be simply nice if you can just hold the Back Button for few seconds. I am of the opinion that you must have hold the button for more than the required time and hence you are getting the issue. Do this and see if the issue of yours gets solved with this simple step.

In order to get out of the issue then here are the steps that you can go with. First of all see that you have the cell phone charged more than 50 percent. After that you will be required to shut down the phone and then wait for 30 seconds and then restart the cell phone. After this you will be required to establish the connection between the cell phone and the PC using the data cable. Now if you want you can press the back button and after this you will be required to connect the USB cable. Hope that this will really solve the issue of yours.