Thread: Laptop does not respond to any command

Laptop does not respond to any command

This morning my laptop was running normal. But after about two hours I took it to another room, while invited two YouTube videos. When I wanted to check after a few minutes to see if they were already finished loading, the screen was frozen. The laptop does not respond to any command; will not turn off for sure. The cursor cannot move. The laptop does not show anything, not even if the charging cable is tight or not. The clock has stopped. It's now been about a half hour what should I do?

Re: Laptop does not respond to any command

Regarding this I have visited many of the forum site and after that I have got this solution but related to this I am not sure whether this will help you or not but when I was going through the same issue I have tried that and it works in my case. So in order to get rid from this issue you just press for long time on the on / off Window Speed then release it. I am sure this will do some magic in this to fix this issue.

After I had my fingers a little longer on the left button, the laptop was actually out there, and I could then boot up normally. Thank you first! But now I'm already thinking about what might have been the problem and whether perhaps will happen again. What do I do now? Is this the kind of problem where you say: "That's what happens sometimes or can this be something serious? I'm something. On the one hand the laptop of one of my main everyday objects, both professionally and personally, and I can no longer afford failure or even permanent damage. On the other hand, I have but not so much money that I just may have a professional, if it is not a serious problem. What do you think?

If this problem in the near term appears again several times, you should really make you any great ideas. Because like this issues sometimes not that much severe but sometimes it really make us very irritate. And regarding this if you have any other kind of issue then state this over here. And please if regarding this you get any better solution then update over here so others also take advantage from this.