Thread: how to connect sony ericsson w550 mobile with pc

how to connect sony ericsson w550 mobile with pc

I’ve sony Ericson w550 mobile phone and I want to connect my phone to a pc, but I don’t know how to connect it. I’ve tried to connect with data cable wire which came with mobile phone, but my pc is not detecting my phone. Please tell me what should I do to connect my phone to pc. I want to copy some songs from my computer to my phone, but I’m not able to connect it. please tell me the procedure to connect my phone to pc. Please help me.

Re: how to connect sony ericsson w550 mobile with pc

If you have data cable wire of your mobile phone, then you should have a cd driver of your mobile phone. because when you buy a new phone then you’ll get a cd and data cable wire. You have to install the pc suite software of your mobile. the cd which came with your product have a Pc suite software. You have to install that cd and then connect your mobile with data cable wire. After installing and connecting your mobile with data cable wire you can transfer all your data from mobile to pc and pc to mobile. For any difficulty during installation you can read your user manual guide which came with your handset.

You need a pc suite for your mobile to connect it with pc. You have to install a cd driver which came with your handset, if you don’t have that cd then don’t worry, you can download pc suite software from internet. There are many websites which provide pc suite software for mobile phone free of cost, you just have to mention your product name and model no. once you’ve download the software you have to install that in your computer. After the installation process you can easily connect your mobile with pc via data cable wire.

Before connecting with data cable wire you have to install the pc suite software, so that your computer can detect your mobile phone. Pc suite software is actually a driver for your mobile when you connect your mobile phone without installing the driver the computer don’t understand the hardware, the driver contains a instructions which tell the computer about the hardware which is connected to the computer. It is necessary to install the pc suite first, after installation then you can connect your mobile to pc via data cable wire and your computer will detect your device then.