Thread: can't transfer Data from my Lephone A3 phone to pc

can't transfer Data from my Lephone A3 phone to pc

I’ve a lephone A3 mobile phone, I want to to view my mobile photos in my hp pavilion dv7 laptop, I also want to transfer some data like songs, video, etc to my pc. When I connect my mobile phone t pc via data cable wire, it did’nt detect my phone and I’m not able to transfer my data in my computer. I don’t know why I’m not getting connect to my pc. Please tell me why this problem is occurring in my phone. I don’t know whether the problem is in my phone or pc. Please tell me how can I connect to my pc with phone. Please help me.

Re: can't transfer Data from my Lephone A3 phone to pc

Nothing wrong with your pc or phone, the problem is that you don’t know how to connect your phone with computer. Don’t worry, your phone and pc is absolutely fine, you should read a user manual guide before connecting your phone with pc. For connecting your phone with pc you need a pc suite software. First install the pc suite software in your system, then try to connect your handset to pc, you’ll surely connect to pc.

You’re going wrong, first you need a pc suite software to install in your system. Before connecting your phone with pc via data cable wire you have to install a cd which came with your mobile phone. If you don’t have a cd then you can download it from the internet. You just have to mention your product name and model no. you’ll get the pc suite software free of cost. After downloading it from a internet, install it in your computer and then connect your phone to pc via data cable wire. You’ll view all your phone data in computer through a pc suite software.

You can view and transfer all your phone data in your pc, but first make sure that you have installed a pc suite software in your computer. Pc suite software is a driver of your mobile phone which tell the computer about your mobile phone and recognize a new hardware. If you have taken a new mobile then you should have cd driver of your mobile phone. If you don’t have a pc suite software then you can download it from internet. There are many sites which offer this pc suite software free of cost. You just have to mention the product name of your mobile and model no. of phone. After installing the pc suite, you have to connect your mobile phone to pc via data cable wire and your mobile phone will be detected by your computer. Now, you can easily transfer all your data from pc to mobile and mobile to pc.