Thread: Updated software to android 2.1on X8 and started having troubles

Updated software to android 2.1on X8 and started having troubles

I got an xperia x8 the whole thing was okay, until previous today at what time I updated my software to android 2.1, furthermore started having lots of troubles. I back up my cell phone; however many things have gone incorrect. There are a number of small problem that are pretty insignificant, to be truthful, similar to the display is dissimilar as well as I desire to alter things that appear impossible to alter. However there are several in reality bad troubles like all my applications are totally gone, and a number of of my contacts will show, however about 3 quarters of them are left. I choose toward sync sim contacts in the startup wizard however somewhat not functioning. Can anybody assist me?

Re: Updated software to android 2.1on X8 and started having troubles

In the Contacts of the cell phone if you press Menu you obtain a choice of Contacts to outlook. If you have a look through in there and observe which contacts are at present preferred and as well verify whether the sync service that you used is selected. The apps needs to be re-downloaded at what time an upgrade of this volume is done, yet if you have back up a record of them with a service similar to Appbrain you at a standstill have to sit furthermore install them. Any paid applications are attached to the Google account that you set up on your cell phone initially so only if you have set the cell phone up by means of the similar details they will be accessible to re-download free of charge.

See if you be able to obtain an UPDATE for the software first of all while. Or else make out if it runs in Windows itself anyhow. If not, after that make use of Windows XP Mode.Windows 7 comes with windows XP Mode, which approach you be able to install previous programs that were initially designed for windows XP to still function. This was the vast benefit of Windows 7 over windows Vista - that it has Windows XP Mode.Essentially you are receiving a free of charge copy of Windows XP in a Virtual PC environment.

If you are seeing for a boot drive speed raise, I will advise restoring your internal drive totally. Purchase a 7200 Revolutions per minute laptop drive. It is quite simple to change the drive yourself by means of the correct tools (a couple of screwdrivers). If you are looking for yet additional speed, you can think about an solid state drive. These come in usually smaller ability at higher prices, however as well a substantial speed raise.

I would imagine that such a substitute will advance the on the whole load times of your PC counting starting up Pro Tools. On the other hand, I do not believe you would observe a major speed increase to common music editing except you are loading music records from your boot drive (which you stated you were not). I am concerned to be familiar with accurately what kind of performance problem you are having.