Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-01-2011

What is Google Dance?

I am second year PC science learner. Last week I got my primary live project to do on online Auction ceremony. While I ask people about its logic they refuses reasonable answer. That time one friend told me that your logic is similar to Google dance but he don’t gives much information related to it. Is there anyone who knows the all about Google dance? Rely expected as early as possible. I am going to start my project when I get satisfactory reply.
Old 15-01-2011

Re: What is Google Dance?

your way of thinking is absolutely correct about fifty to sixty percent it matches with process called Google Dance. i is not related to as word suggest that is some musical instruments and dance and all that. as far i read google update their index after some period it may be in moths or in years. this index is actually used by google search engine for displaying hits. Index is updated after again calculating the pagemark that they have crawled. this updation period of google is known as google dance
Old 15-01-2011

Google bring up to date their web index by recalculating the page mark of each of the web site. Because of nature of the page rank, the calculation needs to perform about many times. As index is accordingly large, the estimation takes several days to complete. During this period, the hunt result fluctuate; sometimes there is very less era between these fluctuations. Just around Minute-by minute. It is just because of these fluctuations termed as Google dance. Google have two other servers that be able to be used for searching. The outcome on them also change during the update and they are part of Google Dance.
Old 15-01-2011

Google perform one more job during the Google Dance that is inspection of the new rankings of the hits. Google has extra servers to one side from Google those are www2 and www3. Most of time the result on all 3 servers are the same, but at some stage in the dance, they are dissimilar. For most of the dance, the rankings that can been seen on another two servers that is www2 and www3 are the new rankings that will move to www when the dance is finished. Even though the calculations are done about 40 times, the final ranking can been seen from very early one. This because, during the first few iterations, the calculated figures merge to being close to their final one
Old 15-01-2011

There is a tool call dance tool. By help of which you can ensure your web page ranking on www, www2 and www3 and on all of datacenters concurrently. Google ensure new page rank for the duration of the dance. amongst all data centers, one of which can provide the Toolbar. Page Rank of several page. As the dance progress, these data centers are modernized one by one. Before the dance begin, they all returns the same, current value for the page decided by pagerank, but during the process of Google dance they are updated, one by one, to the new PageRank value.
Old 03-06-2011

The search results move up and down, that why we call it google dance. Google dance results fluctuate widely for a 3 to 5 day period and would happen anywhere up to 36 times per year.
Old 27-10-2011

It is a process in Google updates it search index. This results to many changes in Backward links of Googles SERP. The changes occurs with a time interval. Google has very vast database and surely any changes effects many links. There are really awesome article on this which are on web. You can go through the same to get much better information on the same.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,