Thread: Using Numpty Physics level editor on N900

Using Numpty Physics level editor on N900

I have got a new Nokia N900 phone and this phone looks great with Maemo 5 running on it. Actually I was using a Numpty Physics level editor on this phone and I was making some levels but the problem is I am not able to save it. I am pressing S and Menu in order to save it and I have even tried to rename the levels to /usr/share/numptyphysics/ but still I am not able to save it. Please help!

Re: Using Numpty Physics level editor on N900

Numpty Physics is a physics simulation, which is all about real movements. And it has a high addiction factor. If you have started to play it is very difficult to detach it again. The aim of the game is the red ball to the yellow star to roll or fall. All motion follow to the strict laws of physics. The game is their place in the program catalog "Tools Devel.

I think you have got mistaken while saving the files. Actually you need to create the folder first and then check that it works or not. I think you have not created the folder and you are just trying to save it directly. I guess you should create a different folder and then check that it saves the files or not. If still it does not saves it then you should directly try after reinstalling the whole program.

Some have kept a little bitter memories of their high school physics course, it is likely that Crayon Physics is made to reconcile them with at least some aspects of the kinetics in a more playful! Although there are versions for PC, we preferred to take an interest in the newly renamed version of the game "Numpty Physics" output for the Nokia N800/N810. The goal is to move a ball to a star shape using objects that you draw with the stylus: all forms are possible (polygons, curves, etc..). Each object has its own physical characteristics and moves according to them. The design type "paper" slightly wrinkled and the very "sketchy" add a little flavor of rough book or experience. To install on the Nokia N800, you have to go on maemo Numpty Physics and download the software. The installation does not pose any particular problem.

Each stroke is identical to a piece of stiff wire with a weight proportional to its length. A closed line is just a wire bent into a shape, it has no consistency on both sides of the perimeter that delimits. The ends of "a stroke may include other features when the drawing is quite close to another stroke. These junctions are then pivots that you can use for levers, clocks or other fixtures. The lines touching do not collide, they form a rigid sutructure. Several difficulty levels are provided and you can even invent other (the software is free license)