Thread: No lights and Power Toshiba L450D Satallite

No lights and Power Toshiba L450D Satallite

I was doing several things at once on my laptop, the battery was not low, I also checked the morning if my computer had a virus scan using Quick AvastFree but no I had no virus. And then, suddenly, I dropped my computer, I do not understand why. It turns back over, there is no light (if it is call'd so) on, I tried to disconnect and reconnect everything in another room, but nothing. How to get it fixed.

Re: No lights and Power Toshiba L450D Satallite

Try the following to get it fixed.

• Unplug everything (power, fan ..)
    • Remove your battery (which is behind the laptop, which opens with two buttons to slide to the toshiba)
    • Replace your battery
    • Press 10 seconds on the start buttons
    • The lights come on (normally, otherwise it's another problem)
    • You can reconnect everything (power, fan ..)
    • Press the start button normally
    • Respires a big blow, it's over! it works!

The other workaround for this problem would be to reinsert the laptop battery. Sometimes such unusual things do occur and for that you will have to reinsert the battery so simply turn your laptops base up and unscrew it then close the lid by simply pulling the notch. Finally remove the connector then hold on for few minutes and then reinsert the battery and try to restart the battery and check whether the problem is fixed.

Hi my problem is: I have a vaio lap and will not start anything or make any noise .. Completely dead. I connected it normally, then I removed the battery and connect and either. I've got a charger from another lap and I exchanged equal and nothing. Swap the battery also and nothing. Reference to the left connected too long battery but left it connected full mark and continued working.

laptops actually have no power as we know it on the desktop. As you know, on a desktop computer, the power supply's mission is to convert alternating current into direct current electricity grid that is one that can power the computer circuitry, and provides the different voltages needed by each of plate elements. In the notebook, the conversion of AC to DC power adapter and the performance, and inside the notebook is made to obtain the necessary voltages for the power of each component.