Thread: Blackberry Storm 3 release date and Specifications

Blackberry Storm 3 release date and Specifications

When the Blackberry Storm 3 will release because i am planning to purchase this device since i am lookgin for a change i am currently using a Blackberry Pearl. Please tell me when will this smartphone release. If possible please tell me what are the specifications of this smartphone. Any help in this matter would be appreciated...

Re: Blackberry Storm 3 release date and Specifications

So far i have not heard any sort of news regarding the Blackberry Storm 3 release date. Blackberry will soon release the smartphone but the date is not yet declared. This is really a very good cell phone. Many rumors right now about this new Blackberry. What I will divulge is to be take it lightly because my comments will be possibly false or half true.

, I could not give you information fully proven. Nevertheless, I think everything is wrong, the real and final information we will be disclosed when the company decides to give them. On an outing, I heard in August 2010, early 2011 ... I'm leaning more towards 2011, but hey, who knows sometimes it goes very fast? If you have any opinions or discoveries about the new BlackBerry Storm 3, you are pleasantly invited to post a comment.

In short, the new BlackBerry Storm 3 would be called a smartphone running a 1GHz processor with 8 GB of internal memory and 512 MB of RAM (it would seem that it could reach 1 GB of RAM ... To be continued) . In addition, it has a 5 megapixel camera (surely he will change between the date of this section and the actual date of disclosure of information ... But as I have said, "these are just rumors"). The Storm 3 does not work with OS 6.0 but with an OS (Operating System) special, highly customizable and contain widgets (gadgets are in touch with your interface).