Thread: Fixing the screen on my Compaq 615

Fixing the screen on my Compaq 615

This morning was my Compaq 615 perfectly still and working perfectly. In the afternoon I restarted it again on but the screen stayed black! the fan is working, which leaves open the DVD drive, but I think I should at least hear the melody start even if the screen stays black - I hear nothing. the fn-f4 combination (to an external monitor), I tried - nothing. can someone please help me?

Re: Fixing the screen on my Compaq 615

The problem seems to be of the Compaq 615 LCD screen so try to get it working back once again by installing the drivers once again. Can you boot in to the safe mode and then install the drivers once. if possible try to install the drivers by downloading it from the official website of lenovo. This will definitely help you to get your laptop screen back.

It has happened two times that problem in 2 HP computers for something I hope they serve. What did the first time was to send an email to hp and they told me to remove the laptop battery after he let down the power button for 5 minutes, then without the battery connected directly to light and this is how it works a screen and my laptop. The second occasion was also another hp laptop but the procedure does not work.

Try the following:
    1. Connect a computer monitor to my laptop home and if you saw, then use it for everything so a full day.
    2. On the night that he had updated restart a program. When you reboot and you saw the screen of my laptop and also monitor, just unplug the monitor and the screen functioning correctly.

I hope they serve something.

I must admit that this was the first place you enter when my Acer Aspire ONE step will not turn on the screen. The joke is that you download from another PC the latest BIOS (illustrations go where it says "Download the latest BIOS) put it in a FAT formatted USB place in the mini and press Fn + ESC and turn it on (with the keystrokes) when it starts flashing release the keys and wait for the button stops blinking when you run it again on the mini press and restart and everything went well in my case it worked 100%.