Thread: Wifi Problem on MacBook Air

Wifi Problem on MacBook Air

It turns out that today I turned on the macbook pro as always, and what is my surprise that I did not detect the wifi when ever I connect, it is but does not detect any network, says the airport is off, I go to network preferences and it I activate the airport but it happens to me, remains the same, so I have a pretty trivial the top bar next to the clock, can you say that to me? can be solved easily or am I whistling to the store?
    Hoping that the end is quality and I'm having more problems in less than a month with a bloody Mac laptop in 5 years

Re: Wifi Problem on MacBook Air

I've only had a similar problem once. The wifi I would not let me activate it. What I did was reset the SMC and the moment he was running smoothly.

To get this fixed follow the instructions below:
    • If the computer is on, turn it off.
    • Disconnect the AC adapter and remove the battery from the computer.
    • Press and hold the power button for 5 seconds and then release the button.
    • Reconnect the AC adapter and attach the battery.
    • Press the power button to restart the computer.

I reset the SMC and as usual, empty airport icon like a triangle or a quesito the trivial, so that it no longer can be, because it lets me activate it. And so all machines fail as I know, but I did not think so easily with all the mental straw that is always around for no mac viruses, or is more stable because the hardware environment is specific to the software and all fishing.

One thing could be a virus? is that I've been thinking and the laptop the last time I out yesterday morning to put a file on a pen drive, the day before had gotten into the computer of a teacher for an exhibition in the Faculty, these computers, unfortunately for me are full of virus, once believed in all the action is that there are no viruses for Mac, but I went to print the file you got in the pen drive and jump in a nod32 with a trojan, and later in the evening and I found that was not the issue.

Mac virus itself there, but are specific to your system. These viruses such as you mention (my university is full) are. Exe and not run on mac. In fact not even be hidden, I usually see in the pen drive and threw them into the trash as usual. I do not think your problem is a virus. Try to repair permissions, reset pram, PMU, etc.. If you can not call Apple to fix. Also Check whether there is a mac address filter. Do you have one synchronization with the live box I seem to remember that this is done automatically.