Thread: Blackberry Storm 3 vs Blackberry Torch

Blackberry Storm 3 vs Blackberry Torch

Just heard that the Blackberry storm 3 will be releasing i would like to know which of the two devices will be a better option for me. Can anyone tell me whether Blackberry Storm 3 is a good choice or not what are the various features of this device. Currently i have been using the Nokia E71 Mobile phone and now i am planning for a change so please give me a good suggestion.

Re: Blackberry Storm 3 vs Blackberry Torch

There seems to be no more doubt. The BlackBerry Storm 3 is now ready . Probably missing a few details to fix and some microfunction be tested again, but the third son of the family of the BlackBerry Storm is being brought into the world. By year's end should get acquainted with people from all over the world. It should be clear that immediately, according to rumors circulate again, it would be more correct to classify 2.5 as the new BlackBerry Storm.

Of all the smartphones including the apple iPhone, one of which attract the greatest curiosity is the BlackBerry Storm 9500, the RIM . After all, this is the first BlackBerry to forge the physical QWERTY keyboard, one of the great strengths of the brand. With the device in hand, the least we can say is that the Storm is different from dozens of smartphones and mobile phones touch screen who have been through Infolab.

After trying for a long time i think its better to go for the BlackBerry 9800 Torch , RIM smartphone, there is more regret having to return after the test. Especially there are mainly two: the novelty of the form factor for a BlackBerry OS 6.0, the latest version of RIM's mobile operating system for a more powerful modern and easy to use. From the package, The Torch is in a box small and compact, a sign of the trend "zero waste" that is affecting the entire furniture industry.

Here is a summary of what was posted by Salomon Drinking contribution (quote: "some Storm 3 specs and info that I've heard so far from my Repeatedly sources"):
    1. Apparently there is a case like the Storm 2, only with a new interior
    2. The device has a 1GHz processor, 8GB internal memory and 512MB flash memory (which may be the finished product after processing with 1GB flash memory equipped.
    3. The Storm3 to support Widgets
    4. A camera is integrated 5Megapixel
    5. For the display, a new input mechanism to be designed, but with SurePress but still different from the Storm2

BlackBerry 9800 Torch "has the same size as the Bold 9700. It looks great and keeps a physical keyboard, the preferred interface for BlackBerry users. But RIM has added to its new smartphone touch screen (capacitive), the other interface has now hit on most smartphones. We could introduce BlackBerry Torch as a cross between the Bold and Storm . Nokia and HTC are not their first smartphone to double-entry interface, but this is the first time that RIM Torch.