Thread: Maemo 5 Styled theme for Google Chrome browser

Maemo 5 Styled theme for Google Chrome browser

I have bought a new mobile phone which is Nokia N900 phone and you guys must be knowing that it runs Maemo 5 operating system. The default browser I am using on this mobile phone is Google Chrome. I have heard about the Maemo 5 theme of chrome browser about which I am gonna ask you guys now. I have tried a lot to search this theme but didn't got anywhere. Can you guys tell me that is it just a rumor due to which I am not getting it or still it is bit more for it to be popular.

Re: Maemo 5 Styled theme for Google Chrome browser

Yes, Even I have heard about it but I am quite sure that there is a maemo theme for google chrome browser. So you just need to search it in some better way so that your search engine shows the desired results. I suggest you to type the write keyword on your search engine which must take you to the downloading page of what you are searching here. Type "Meamo 5 theme for chrome" and check you get what you want or not.

I think even you would be able to make the theme with the whatever wallpapers you want in the background of the theme. Actually there are several theme creator programs available for free that lets you make themes with your choice of our backgrounds. I suggest you to use any such theme creator program to make themes for your mobile phone. You can even choose Maemo 5 screen shots as an images.

You can customize Chrome yes to some extent the appearance. In addition to the official list , there are extensions directory but several other themes. I'd like to present some. By clicking on the images here for the respective theme. Let's start with a theme in Ubuntu style. On the side is to theme it a few more enhancements to the scroll bars and text window.

The famous browser Mozilla Firefox Mobile is now available in final version as Maemo. Well, to reiterate, it is the operating system for the Nokia N900 as well as Tablet Nokia , which is based on a distribution Linux Debian, known for its stability in the Purist Linux. In short, Mozilla seems interested in Maemo , and hope that this is the case with other "software", as well Maemo could be a serious alternative to Symbian to Nokia and other manufacturers to counter the fierce competition RIM, Google, Microsoft and Apple!