Thread: Multiple Issues That Are Remaining In Android 2.1

Multiple Issues That Are Remaining In Android 2.1

The phone of the Sony Xperia is making the use of the software of the Android that is of various versions but the version that I am making use of is of the Android 2.1. The main problem is that the working of the phone is the best when you are just making use of it. The version of the 2.1 is being used by me recently, but before I was just making the use of the version of the 1.6. I have still got many of the issues in it, but don’t know how to put it in words as the issues that are being faced by me is of multiple values. Please help me out with the various suggestions of the issues and also the solution for it.

Re: Multiple Issues That Are Remaining In Android 2.1

You can just see that the issue of the net that is being used by you in the phone of the Xperia phone that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just check out the details of the phone with the use of the user manual and also the set-up of the files that are not supporting the features of the phone that you are just making use of. And also the issue of the automatic update is the main issue that is being faced by the phone and also it is that the working can be done properly when you are just making use of it, by just doing all the setting out properly.

The game of the Gold rush creates a lot of issues when you are just making use of it, in the phones of the Xperia because it takes the updates from the system of the that you are just making use of and also the fact is that the working of the phone is hampered when the game of the phone is just making the use of the updates that are being used for the updating of the software that is being used for the phone and not for the game that is being used in it.

And also it is that the phone is having the issue when the option of the repeat is not being used properly in the phone that you are just making use of and also the fact is that the player some time doesn’t show me the option of the playlist also. So it is that you have seen that the working of the phone can be done in such a way so that the songs can be played in it properly and also it is that the working of the phone can be stabilized when you are just doing the settings in it properly.

You can just see the issues of the calendar application that you are just making use of it for the other view choice and the display of the month in that. And also the stock Android calendar which has the weekly and daily view option is also the best but cannot be used out in the phone properly due to certain issues in it. And the Sony version of the calendar is weak when compared with the supply of the other Android one.