Thread: How to install or download flashplayer in nokia 2690 mobile.

How to install or download flashplayer in nokia 2690 mobile.

I’ve recently brought a nokia 2690 mobile phone, I like to download a movie from internet and watch it. But when I download any movie or video in my nokia 2690 mobile phone and try to play that movie it gives a message “file format not supported”. I’ve explain this problem to my friend and he has suggested me to download the flash player, I don’t know much about the flash player. I don’t know how to download ?,from where should I download ? and how to install it ?. will you please suggest me how should I download a flashplayer. Please help me.

Re: How to install or download flashplayer in nokia 2690 mobile.

Your mobile don’t support the format of the video therefore it is giving that message. You need a flash player to play the video. flash player will able to play all the video which you can’t see in your mobile phone now. You have to download the flash player from internet. There are many sites which are offering this software free of cost. You just have to mention the mobile name and model no. of your mobile. Once you have downloaded that software in your mobile you can easily install that software by clicking on that file which you have downloaded. Your software will get install and you’ll now see every format of video in it.

Yes, you will need a flash player to play a video which is not supported by your mobile phone. Flash player will play all the video which your mobile can’t play it. You can also download themes and view through flash player. For downloading flash player you need to just give your mobile name and model number and search it, you’ll find all the websites and link which is providing this free of cost. After downloading, install that software in your mobile, now you can view all your video file in the flash player.

Usually nokia 2690 mobiles play 3gp video format. If you are downloading a video from internet it is mostly in a .avi or vob format. If you try to play this video format in your nokia 2690 it will prompt you with the message “format not supported”. You need a flash player to play a video of this format. You have to download a flash player from internet and install in your mobile. After installing that software you’ll be able to view all your video which you have downloaded from internet. Flash player is specially designed to play a web based video file, so whatever video file you download from web, you can see in flash player.

Exclamation Re: How to install or download flashplayer in nokia 2690 mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep23 View Post
    Yes, you will need a flash player to play a video which is not supported by your mobile phone. Flash player will play all the video which your mobile can’t play it. You can also download themes and view through flash player. For downloading flash player you need to just give your mobile name and model number and search it, you’ll find all the websites and link which is providing this free of cost. After downloading, install that software in your mobile, now you can view all your video file in the flash player.
    :whistling