Thread: Wisepilot not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini after update

Wisepilot not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini after update

I hope that you might have all heard about the Wisepilot. It is an online GPS navigation system. I have installed the app in my Sony Ericsson Xperia mobile. When installing this app the version of the phone was 1.6 and it was working fine without any issues. When I upgrade that phone t0 2.1 the X10 mini Wisepilot stopped functioning. But it keeps me prompting that I need to adjust the internet settings in a proper manner. But there is no problem in other apps because they are working fine and connecting to internet successfully. Then what the problem with the Wisepilot?

Re: Wisepilot not working in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini after update

I think that the software version you upgraded is not recognizing the wisepilot. Have you installed the latest edition of Wisepilot. As it is an online navigation system you need good speed data connectivity in order to make it work. The other app might be capable of working even in slow traffic speed but the wisepilot cannot. You really need a connection like 3G or 4G in order to get the full support of online GPS.

First of all make sure that you have configured the internet setting of that operator as default for each and every one application in your phone. If not it then go to the packet data or internet settings and set the working connection as default. You will need to reboot the phone one time to take effects or changes. If the current settings are not working then remove all the internet connection and get the fresh internet settings from the network provider. May be that will be going to work for you.

Have checked the wisepilot by the use of wifi internet connection? If have a wifi router in your home or office which has connected to the internet then use that service to your mobile. Create new network connection to your phone and access the internet for that app and see what you will get. If this time it worked properly then it is not the issue about the application. It is something regarding the new update.

First of all make sure that whether you have installed the trial version of app or not. As far as I know the wisepilot only offers a trial version for mobile phones. In order to get full version of App you will need activation code. Otherwise you can’t connect it to the internet. You need to pay for this if you want a genuine activation code. There are some third party sites which will provide the activation code which are crack version. I think you can use these also.