Thread: Odd Charging and Battery Behavior in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Odd Charging and Battery Behavior in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

My X10 updated to 2.1 is not charging the battery - neither by way of the USB connection, nor by way of the AC association. I need to charge the battery outwardly.To obtain the phone in the direction of to charge I have to initial power off. On the other hand, the glow in the peak right curve remains on still subsequent to the phone is disconnected from the power outlet. The phone infrequently points to in the category monitor that the X10 is charging as soon as there is no power resource associated, however not constantly.The phone at rest does not turns the power off. Even after choosing power off, the phone downs the power, except following a only some seconds it reboots headed for charging mode. What would be the reason?

Re: Odd Charging and Battery Behavior in Sony Ericsson Xperia X10

Each and every one thing you thought have got to be if the X10 on charge mode. If it is not taking place on charge and you have displaying it as charging - it`s terrible. Nearly everyone people don`t contain these issues in the midst of battery. Possibly it`s several problem of the version in support of your region... otherwise perhaps several unidentified upgrading trouble caused somewhat within your phone. I believe you must depart where you purchased if you at rest have a guarantee. This is not usual issue. Your phone might be "thinking" it`s charging when it`s actually not.

I had a play inside the phones board and its connectors. I establish it to be an unserviceable charging or else the data port inside the phone. If I stirred the connector towards the right position of the phone, it would begin charging like advertised...as it was not suitable to assemble and grasp the wire I kicked up and about a excitement next to the store and ultimately obtained a fresh X10 and had no issues ever since. I currently obtain up to 36 Hrs away of my phone except this is primarily due to task killer in the uppermost aggression mode. So that each and every one unnecessary tasks are executed when the display plains.

You've presently got to administer your phone further energetically as a result of revolving the whole thing off that you don't necessitate and then merely turn it on when you want it. I'm dreadfully astonished at how petite the battery existence is if you would like to accomplish whatever thing normal by way of the phone ... similar to exploit its features!!! I make use of Advanced Task Killer all the way through the daytime to kill each and every one the apps that I've put to self initiate. Still afterward, if I begin to employ wi-fi otherwise GPS the battery life immediately crashes toward approximately zero.

• Shut down the wifi, GPS, Bluetooth as well as background information. Use only when needed.
    • Make use of the power control widget
    • Turn off data traffic, auto updates and turn off auto sync. The might be causing the battery behavior.
    • Download the highly developed task killer application.
    • Monitor your downloaded applications. Several applications keep operating on your phone’s background and exhaust your battery.
    • Supervise the brightness of the screen.