Thread: Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Specification, Release Date and Price

Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Specification, Release Date and Price

I having one query Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570. I liked this device while surfing on the internet. But not getting proper specification regarding same. I have searched for it but no success. So finally making this post hoping that i will answer here. If you are having any idea about this device then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Specification, Release Date and Price

The Galaxy Mini Samsung, the younger brother of the galaxy S, shows some leaked images accompanied by some of the features, very likely, but not yet confirmed. The Galaxy Mini Samsung S5570 has gone through the certification of mobile Chinese (Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center), it is a device Android 2.2.1 with TouchWiz, a display 240 × 320, WiFi b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0, microSD size 110.42 x 60.76 x 12 x 68 mm. The younger brother of the galaxy S will Android, and these could be the technical characteristics:
    • Show 262 000 240 × 320 color resolution
    • TouchWiz Interface
    • WiFi b / g / n
    • Bluetooth 3.0
    • MicroSD
    • 2.2.1 Android

The Galaxy Mini Samsung, younger brother of S Galaxy, shows some images with a few flight characteristics, very likely, but not yet confirmed. Using the commercial pull of the Galaxy family S, with more than 10 million units sold , is a smart choice by Samsung, and if it does over an interesting product specifications and design, the better. We talked about the Samsung S5830. This is a small terminal size when compared with the 4 inches of a Samsung S Galaxy , we do not confirm the size of the screen, but appears to be between 3.2 and 3.5 inches. HVGA resolution (480 × 320 pixels) aims to do so. Retains design details like some phones Galaxy S, providing a more square side line of the new iPhone. Where does highlight is specs: 5 megapixel camera that records video in 720p format, along with flash, WiFi connectivity n and Bluetooth 3.0.

Using the commercial pull of the Galaxy family S, with more than 10 million units sold , is a smart choice by Samsung, and if it does over an interesting product specifications and design, the better. We talked about the Samsung S5830. This is a small terminal size when compared with the 4 inches of a Samsung S Galaxy , we do not confirm the size of the screen, but appears to be between 3.2 and 3.5 inches. HVGA resolution (480 × 320 pixels) aims to do so.

Retains design details like some phones Galaxy S, providing a more square side line of the new iPhone. Where does highlight is specs: 5 megapixel camera that records video in 720p format, along with flash, WiFi connectivity n and Bluetooth 3.0. The Samsung S5830 will be released next Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, apparently equipped with Android 2.2.

unsure Re: Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Specification, Release Date and Price

Hi! I recently purchased this and still exploring it...does anybody know how to turn off the 3g for this? Thanks!

The best way to get answer for it is to read the manual for your phone that must be came along with your phone. They must have mentioned about that in manual. If you are not having that then also you can go online and from there, you will be able to get the way to disable that.