Thread: What is 3D TV Schizophrenia

What is 3D TV Schizophrenia

I am having one simple query regarding which i need your help. I have gone through one news article where it is mentioned about then 3D TV Schizophrenia. I have gone through the complete article but did not get for what purpose this device is used for. If any one from you is having idea about this then do let me know the same.

Re: What is 3D TV Schizophrenia

This is the glasses which are introduced at CES 2011 which helps to watch then 3D movies. Before this when you are watching the 3D movies in there then you have to wear the 3D Shutter Glasses which some time looks cheap. Now LG has introduced then latest 3D Glasses which you can wear to watch the movies. So if you can then go through the same and enjoy 3D movie without having the shutter glasses.

LG has recently announced it will present a new pair of 3D glasses active at CES 2011 in January in Las Vegas. This new pair of 3D glasses active was made of metal. To create it, LG has used the French designer Alain Mikli, better known in the field of design of high-end glasses. According to the manufacturer, these glasses are supposed to integrate a set of branches, larger lenses for greater immersion in 3D movies and weight better distributed over the glasses.

At CES in Las Vegas, Samsung has two new pairs of 3D glasses for the active Samsung TV. They have been designated in partnership with the Silhouette brand and have placed an electronic rather than around the back of the glasses.Thus, they are much more comfortable to wear. In addition, Samsung abandons the infrared signal that allowed the synchronization to the benefit of a Bluetooth link. This therefore makes them incompatible with the current Samsung 3D TV.