Thread: How to format micromax x550 qube

How to format micromax x550 qube

i've recently brought a new micromax x550 qube mobile phone. i've activated a GPRS connection in my mobile and i'm quite happy with it, one day i've downloaded some songs from internet, when i try to play that song it takes lot of time to play that song, this problem never happen before, my application also open very slow. i think some virus has entered in my mobile and that has slow down all the application of my phone. now, i need to format my mobile but i don't know how to format it. can you please tell me how to format it, please help me.

Re: How to format micromax x550 qube

As you have said you’ve brought a new phone, you should never take such a risk with new phone, you should always use antivirus when you are using internet. There are many unreliable website on internet and never download any content from such site. If you download anything from internet you should scan your content first for virus. You don’t need to format your mobile phone, just download a good antivirus software and install in your mobile and scan your phone if any virus is find then remove that virus.

Yes, you are right, there is virus in your mobile phone. Don’t download songs or anything from such sites, there are many unsecured sites on internet and there are many files which are infected from virus, so better you don’t download anything from such sites. Install a antivirus software in your phone and scan your phone. You don’t need to format your mobile for such a small virus. Formatting will remove all your data which you have saved in your mobile. So, first try to remove virus from antivirus software, if it not remove, then try to format your mobile.

Your mobile phone might be affected from virus. Your internet is activated and you have downloaded songs from internet and after that you’re phone has started giving a problem. It is clear indication of virus, you should install a antivirus software and scan your mobile phone for virus. If you do not find any virus, then go for formatting. Formatting a mobile is quite easy, if you have a pc you can do it by your own. Connect your phone to pc via data cable wire, then right click the mouse on your mobile phone browser of pc suite you’ll find the option of ‘format’ in that you have to click that option and that’s it. You’re done.

Re: How to format micromax x560 qube

I RECENTL URCHASED MICROMAX CUBE 560 HARDLY 5 DAYS BACK.................MY USER PROFILE IS NOT CHANGING FROM HEADSET TO GENERAL.......I KEEP TRYING IT SAY NOT ALLOWED IS THER ANY WAY I CAN CHANGE IT OR IT HAS ANY CODE TO FORMAT.................PLZ............HELP.ME..........

Re: How to format micromax x560 qube

Quote Originally Posted by DEWELLYN View Post
    I RECENTL URCHASED MICROMAX CUBE 560 HARDLY 5 DAYS BACK.................MY USER PROFILE IS NOT CHANGING FROM HEADSET TO GENERAL.......I KEEP TRYING IT SAY NOT ALLOWED IS THER ANY WAY I CAN CHANGE IT OR IT HAS ANY CODE TO FORMAT.................PLZ............HELP.ME..........
    I have heard this kind of problem is common in Micromax mobile and the solution for it is also very simple, follow the below steps to resolve this issue:

1. First of all switch the phone for some times.
    2. After that restart the phone and connect the headset again in the mobile phone.
    3. Then go to settings and open the user profile.
    4. Then plug out the headset and if on the screen something appears as "EAR PHONE PLUGGED OUT" your mobile phone is ready to use different profile.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's