Thread: How to save MMS setting on Nokia X3

How to save MMS setting on Nokia X3

I’ve recently brought a nokia x3 mobile phone. My phone is working good and I’m quite happy with that. I want to send an MMS to my friend and somebody told me that I’ll need a setting for sending MMS. Then I’ve contacted to my service provider and told to send me setting for MMS. They have send me a setting but I don’t know how to save it. When I tried to press a button, a message appeared “only 70 sets are allowed” and setting discarded. I don’t know why this happen. I’m very confused what to do?. Please suggest me some tips to resolve this issue. Please help me,

Re: How to save MMS setting on Nokia X3

For sending MMS you’ll surely require a setting, you can get that setting from your network operator. They will send you a sms in which that setting is there and you have to save that setting. When a setting message appear you can see below there is a save option is there you have to press button when “save” is appeared. After saving your setting you can send an MMS to any of your friend. If you still not able to send an mms, then visit to your nearest gallery of your mobile phone, they will surely solve your problem.

First make sure that you have correct MMS setting. There are different setting for GPRS and MMS you have to request for correct setting to your network operator. Once you get your MMS setting you have to save that setting to default. After saving that setting to your default, you can now send the MMS from your mobile. Check your MMS by sending an mms to your another phone. If you receive an MMS then you’ve done successfully, if not then contact your customer care for more help.

Are you sure you are saving the setting properly?. If yes, then try to check your MMS setting in your mobile phone. Go to setting in your mobile and check the MMS retrieval setting, you can see the automatic and manual setting in that. If you choose automatic then you have to just save your setting and if you choose manual setting then you have to do the setting manually. There is a option of on and off, if you want to use any of the above setting then you have to choose either on or off. By doing this you’ll be in one of the two mode automatic or manual.