Thread: Huawei Ideos X5 Specification, Feature and Price

Huawei Ideos X5 Specification, Feature and Price

I have gone through the news regarding the Huawei Ideos X5 and liked the look and design of the same. Now i need to know about this phone. What are the features of the phone and what they will be charged after getting launched in Market. So if you are having any knowledge regarding the same then do let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Huawei Ideos X5 Specification, Feature and Price

Huawei is also part of the CES and has announced a mobile Android Midrange IDEOS the X5. Huawei IDEOS X5 provides users with effective solutions, including docs processing abilities to support Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF, and features e-mail through Gmail mailboxes and Exchange.

Typical features of Huawei Ideos X5:
    • Screen 3.8 inches
    • Virtual keyboard Swype
    • 11.4 millimeters thick
    • 5 megapixel camera can capture 720p

The Chinese manufacturer Huawei mobile phones officially announced the launch of two new Android Phone Huawei Huawei Ideos X5 and X6 Ideos. Huawei Ideos X5 is a terminal Android with a 3.8 inch screen, GPS, Wi-Fi and a camera of 5 megapixels. Huawei Ideos X6 will be equipped with a 4.1 inches screen, HDMI output, a processor running at 1 GHZ, a 5 megapixel camera and record in HD. We should wait to have them in hand to give advice, but I'm already impressed by this design. I think the Chinese manufacturer has made a big effort at this level.

Huawei continues to fill its catalog of Android phones without fear that we can place in the category of terminals upper-middle range. The new Huawei Ida X5 comes with version 2.2 of Android as its main attraction, because otherwise, this is a well-known terminal. The display of this new phone is of generous dimensions, namely 3.8 inches with resolution of 800 × 480 and capacitive multi-touch technology. It can play videos taken with your camera of 5 megapixels and can take up to 720p resolution. Of course, this X5 Ida Huawei HSPA is a wireless terminal, which also found a 4 GB internal memory and slot for microSD cards larger. The processor is a 800 Mhz and the battery has a capacity of 1,500 mAh.The new Huawei Ida X5 goes on sale so far in Singapore, and New Zealand, but later more countries will follow.