Thread: Does the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 got 2.2 Froyo update

Does the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 got 2.2 Froyo update

I don't like to take a music player, GPS, camera and mobile phone as split devices and I establish X8 like one of the little phones which appears excellent and have each and every one the declared functions accessible for a sensible charge. There are several queries I want to clarify now.
    1. Is upgrade probable to Android 2.2 (Froyo) otherwise beyond?
    2. Can various playlists be formed intended for the music player on the phone?
    3. Is there any boundary number of applications installation?
    4. Is there any different version of X8?

Re: Does the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 got 2.2 Froyo update

1. As far as I know that the X8 is possible for upgrade to 2.1version android but there is no news about the 2.2 upgrade yet. I heard that it will be coming in near future.
    2. You can create different playlist but it actually depends on the capability of the software or the music player.
    3. I don’t think that there is a boundary for X8 for the installation of new application as long as you have enough free memory space.
    4. There is no news about the release of new edition of X8 phone. I hope that they might be thinking about produce a model after several user requests.

As I am a Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 users I know that the android 2.2 update is awfully to a great extent necessary intended for x8 in view of the fact that it has fewer inner memory moreover cannot install extra applications. If we would like to install fresh one we need to uninstall additional one even supposing its valuable. It’s exasperating every point in time of uninstalling and installing apps from the Android app market or any other third party market place.

Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 will obtain update merely following X10 obtains it. As a result of the period in-between there is no executive declaration in favor of whichever 2.2 froyo update. For various playlist in a single musix player I think you should get a latest or different player from the Android market. As you know the X8 does not install the additional apps in its SD card. Whatever the thing that you need to download will reside in the phone memory only. Due to this purpose you cannot install more apps greater than phone memory. For keyboard issue concern I think that some third party applications are causing the keyboard operation. You need to check on that before.

I know that Upgrading is not that straightforward. Sony Ericsson has to come across into numerous stuffs previous to freeing an upgrade for X8. There are numerous officially authorized actions to be gone behind, compatibility problems, and numerous additional possessions. Therefore hang around tolerantly. They may perhaps discharge the 2.2 upgrade in the neighborhood of upcoming days.