Thread: Why should i buy ZTE Blade

Why should i buy ZTE Blade

I am planning to buy a cheapest android phone and come to know about the ZTE Blade which is android phone. I have gone through the mobile video on some website and liked the same. I need to know about the feature and performance of the phone so that i can decide about this phone and work with the same. So if you can then do let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Why should i buy ZTE Blade

The Blade will play most videos that we provided (DivX, Xvid). The movies play in full screen with a quality worthy of a premium phone with AMOLED display. MicroSDHC port next to the battery (not bother to remove it) will store all movies and music. With its 3.2 megapixel sensor, the Blade makes excellent pictures outdoors, but in the absence of flash, indoor photos are poor. It lacks, however, a photo button. The videos are produced fluids and just as good. The integrated speaker delivers sound very correct that crackles in the lower or not at full power. And if your music library is not enough, you can connect to its integrated FM radio, a feature which many high-end phones do not.

The Blade is a 3G + HSDPA phone that offers good speed internet surfing: we measured at 1.76 Mbit / s 3G network Bouygues. It is also possible to quickly switch to Wi-Fi b / g by pressing a shortcut on the screen. To connect a wireless headset, you can go through the Bluetooth.
    Finally, the device incorporates a GPS with A-GPS, which will be used for car navigation or pedestrian with Google or preinstalled navigation with Google Maps.

If you ask me then i only like the Battery life of this phone. The phone is powered by a 1250 mAh battery only, the Blade has a lot of breath: he read streaming video for 7 h 20 with the brightness at the bottom. Same finding in 3G: he held for 6 h 36 continuously before being recharged. A very good news for those who use their phone extensively. All other feature are just like the android phone. But this is the cheapest Android phone that you can go with.

The Blade is a master stroke. ZTE proves that cheap Chinese product and are not synonymous with poor quality. This smartphone is capable of doing everything as a great surfing on the Internet, games, video and even GPS! What more when it is found from 1 euro package with unlimited 3G and Orange from EUR 29 with a pass blocked. For a smartphone is the best deal for this season!