Thread: Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro reboots after upgrade

Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro reboots after upgrade

Its been 6 months that I am using Sony Ericsson X10 which is just an amazing phone. Recently I got the message about updating my phone so I updated my phone to the latest version of an Android that is 2.1. But since I have updated my phone, there seems to be something wrong with my phone as whenever I am connecting my phone with the computer system then it gets rebooted. Is there anybody having the same issue after updation?

Re: Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro reboots after upgrade

I guess your phone is not been updated properly due to which it might not be behaving normally when you connect it with the computer system. I guess you need to update your phone again which may solve this problem. But make sure that you are not updating it from the phone itself. Actually you won't be able to update your phone but you need to reinstall the whole operating system which should not have any such issue.

I think there should not be anything wrong with your phone's operating system rather there could be something with the computer system itself to which you are connecting your phone. I suggest you to check about the same issue by connecting your phone to some other computer system as to check that it gets rebooted there as well or not. Actually I have seen such problems when my machine has some kind of viruses which gets activated as soon as I connect any device with the USB port.

I think your phone won't be getting rebooted as soon as you connect it with the USB port but it might be behaving abnormal when you select any option on your phone after connecting it with the PC. And if it is happening like that there is definitely something wrong with your phone itself. I suggest you to just give a check to your phone from the Sony Ericsson Service Center so that you can come to know that is it any big issue or just software bug. If it would be software bug then it will get solved by the reinstalling the whole software.