Thread: Sony Ericsson X10 unable to connect WiFi

Sony Ericsson X10 unable to connect WiFi

I am using the Sony Ericson X10 phone and using it from the last couple of weeks that is I have recently purchased it. Actually it has started giving me issues regarding the wireless connectivity. Whenever I am trying to connect it with the wifi for having an access on internet then I am not able to have the establishment of it and it is giving me an error message saying that connection could not be established. I don’t know why my wifi is not working properly though it is new phone, it is really annoying me so please help me in this case.

re: Sony Ericsson X10 unable to connect WiFi

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that if you are unable to get the proper wifi connection then you have to just see whether the WEP key is enter properly or not. It happens if the WEP key is not entered the exact one then it will not allow you to have an access on the internet connection so keep one thing in mind that the WEP key that you are using as password for the connection establishment will not occur.

Well it seems to me that your system needs the firmware update and to get the same you have to visit the official site of Sony and download the update and then install on the phone. It happens if the firmware is not updated then it will definitely give you the problem. I am sure that after installing the firmware update the phone will give you the proper wifi connection on your phone and then you will be able to have an access on internet.

I think that the problem you are facing is due to the problem in the software that you having on the phone now what you have to do in this case is that just upgrade the operating system of the mobile phone and the see how it goes. I hope that upgrading the android to the latest one will definitely help you to solve the problem that you are facing and also will take care that problems regarding wifi and connectivity will never occur in future.

I was also facing the same problem a few days back where I was not able to connect my phone to internet using wifi and I guess you are also going through the same problem. So what you have to do in this case is that just fire a complaint in front of the customer support of Sony and let them do the need full for you. So visit the nearest customer care center and then let them know the problem that you are facing in detail. I hope that they will co-operate with you and also will help you to resolve the error.