Thread: Sony X10 mini with Android 2.1 is buggy

Sony X10 mini with Android 2.1 is buggy

My phone is Sony X10 mini, I am using it since a while , but I have faced an gone through lots of drawbacks in it Whenever I attempt to unlock, or mute, attend any call admission slide down the sliders, the bar at which they move, it goes down by 1-2 pixels from the actual status. After upgrading the Android, it was really disappointing can to get back to the original form, my question is can it be done , please guide me as I never expected such thing from this makers .

Re: Sony X10 mini with Android 2.1 is buggy

If talked about the limitations I am too in your side Sliders to unlock and mute designed very poorly badly, it seems that they are just compacted to a photo editor, taking on the X10, but not framed properly. While dialing, a button to delete a anything that has been given as an input string is assigned from the top, because underside corners are rounded with a dark background , there are a lot of such loving issues , you are trying to go back to the1.6 version , I am not aware about that.

Well after looking at you question I am not sure what you actually you want to say , as I am not able to see any sort of movement don't see any movement. This might be happening because of the size of the screen. This is ordinary; I experience the slide procedure matches our "one-finger" practice of the mini family. We've add our conventional or according to the user’s specification software to the device, as I realize, it can be unusual for a company to give stock Android by default . Although I have tried to answer your each and every question I will request you to be precise in your question .

I too wanted to comment something about the screen sensitivity, if this can be resoluted in the next update. in a x10 mini pro , when you are scrolling on the homepage widgets, it generally enters into "edit" mode and I need not press it for a long . It also occurs sometime when you are using drawer applications , when applications are unintentionally launched when I am browsing or doing any work .