Thread: No display on Acer aspire 4710 laptop

No display on Acer aspire 4710 laptop

here I'll try to be brief and specific. I acquired in January 2007 acer in November 2007 it starts displaying awkward screen (writings on the net and on the PC itself which is split which made it difficult to read) the first reference acer in early December, returning a week later with a letter containing the letters do not tell me what they have changed. mid December, problematic display again, this time everything turns white in a blue turquoise everywhere and small red pixels appear in the pictures! bis return from Acer who say they can not find the fault (I specified that I have provided pictures of my screen) they tell me they change the lcd of the laptop. I tell them distrustful c the chipset motherboard that must change, they say no. Please tell me what to do in this case.

Re: No display on Acer aspire 4710 laptop

I have the same problem occurs with an acer 1691 WLMI his former owner has abandoned the truck. I seek the solution to the problem, it is true that this does not come from the LCD panel can be a component of the computer, the ram is the culprit and hence i would advice you to go and check your RAM on your friends laptop or anywhere else. Hopefully this will fix the issue.

I think that the error is because of the corruption of your system and hence it will be better to reinstall the operating system. But prior to the reinstallation you can also try one thing like you can simply try to repair it. But even if the repair could not help you then you have only a single option to get this problem fixed and that is to reinstall the OS.

I had this problem with my system and i think it is either because clerical errors or a bug in the graphics card. I have already reset the bios by flashing his state of origin, but nothing the same case is from the start of the machine, even during the installation of the OS, but not in the bios. So, I think of the graphics card first. try changing the driver to see if this fixes? if you have not yet on ati, some bugs are known and that patches were created. I'll post if I find a walkthrough for my problem to help you.

Even i am having certain problem with my laptop screen. The scenario is, I get neither on the monitor of laptop or an external monitor to display an image. As far as I can see that, ferries, the laptop already high, so one can hear the hard disk is spinning, but I get no pips at the beginning and the LED. But the LED display that it is green and the LED circle around the start button green, I got no display containing only the hard drive and no monitor time-something, no matter whether the turn-built or external. Now is the ode to the hard drive like? The RAM modules I can take it out individually but individually put back in, to check whether a break is to have those, but no change yet.