Thread: Multiple Issues being faced by Sony Xperia X8

Multiple Issues being faced by Sony Xperia X8

I have got myself the newer version of the Xperia X8 and the main problem is that I have just been facing out the issues in the phone that are coming out in larger quantity and also the problem is that the problems that are being faced by me is of multiple bandwidths. The issues that are being faced by me is given below:
    1. The setting of the MMS that is being done by me is not working out well and also it is that having some of the issues in it.
    2. The messages of the operator are not being replied.
    3. No playlist is being provided by the music player that I am just making use of.
    4. And when the synching of the phone is being done to the Google then it is deleting all the contacts from it.
    5. In the calls the volume is low and the slider display is showing some more volume but still the volume not increased in it.
    6. Also it is that I just wanted to know that the software that is being used by me can uninstall some of the files of the system that you are just making us of it.
    7. And also it is that you can just see that whether the Alert profile is working in the system that is being used by me.
    8. The working of the keypad is also is slow and I don’t know what the reason is for it.

Please help me out with the issues that are being faced by me.

Re: Multiple Issues being faced by Sony Xperia X8

The option for it is that you can just browse the network files and then you can just see that whether it is working with the file system that you are just making use of. And also it is that if you are setting for the MMS then you have to see the settings that are being done and also it is that you have see that what is the operator that is being used for testing of the MMs and also it is that you have check the details of the files that are being used for all this kind of the stuffs. And still if it is not working then you can just change the SIM card that is being used by you and then you can just see the working of the files that is being used by you for the purpose of the MMS settings.

And if you are looking for the Android phones details then you can just check the market for the related files where you can just get the details of the music player that you are just making use of and the fact is that the working of the files of the phones music files and also the working of the phones is said to be the best when you are just making use of the music files for the playing of the songs that is being used by you. And also if any of the application is not being running properly in the system that is being used by you then you have to install all the files and see that whether it is working out well for the system that is being used for the creation of the music files and also for the other files that are being used by you.

If you have having the issues of the syncing with the Google then you can just make the use of the SE synch that can work well for the system that is being used by you, and also the fact is that the working of the files while you are just syncing it with the system that is being used by you is working well for the system that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just get the view of the Vodafone and then you can just make the corresponding setting according to the system that you are just making use of.