Thread: HP Mini 5103 vs HP Pavilion Dm1z

HP Mini 5103 vs HP Pavilion Dm1z

Please suggest me a good device from both these devices since i am pretty confused between the two as i am not aware which of the two will be a better option to purchase. currently i have been using a dell inspiron laptop and now i am planning to purchase the new gadget. Please help me to get this problem fixed. Thanks in Advance

Re: HP Mini 5103 vs HP Pavilion Dm1z

The form of the HP Pavilion dm1z like is very good. Very handy that you can fold back the 11-inch display extremely wide, so there are no problems with the right angle. The screen has a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. For the graphics output is the AMD Radeon HD 6310 chip responsible for the E-350 AMD processors in parallel. The main processor runs at 1.6 GHz and has two cores. It comes with a power consumption of around 18 watts. This package is also understood very well with DirectX 11, which also advanced claims to be a problem.

New netbooks are needed! HP introduces the HP Mini 210 netbook from a new consumer, the choice of an Intel Atom single-core processor or current Intel Atom N550 -core processor is dual equipped. The design of the Mini has changed a little compared to the predecessor. The battery is now integrated in the housing and is no more, but Chiclet keyboard and touchpad have been retained. HP is working device in five color options to offer that, or the extravagant are simple. It is pleasing an advertised model with Broadcom Crystal HD decoder, playback of full HD video (1080p) supported.

HP has just launched a new series of computer notebooks . Are dm1z Pavilion. Each weighs just over a kilo and occupies almost the same as a notebook. They are designed not only to surf the Internet comfortably, but also to play videos in high definition. Also the sound is Dolby Advanced Audio. This is possible because the chip has an integrated manufacturer of AMD quite powerful, and the graphics card is the same brand. The LCD screen is backlit by LEDs and has a 11.6-inch diagonal. However, it is possible to take the video signal to a TV Full HD output via its HDMI . You can access the Internet via Ethernet or via Wi-Fi. The machine is very slim and compact, in fact, is two inches thick. This is possible because the optical drive is external.

Hewlett-Packard with the HP Pavilion DM1z sends the third generation of the original Intel-based DM1 with 11.6-inch display in the round. Peter of our British partner site , has an identical Japanese tester (DM1A) and extensively tested concerned . The latest DM1z relies on AMD's Nile-platform, available with an AMD Athlon Neo K325 / K625 Dual-Core processor or AMD Athlon Neo K125 single-core processor and an ATI Radeon HD 4225th.

The HP Mini 5103 is intended for demanding users or even the professional sector. Therefore, it is the first to upgrade your interior to have the dual-core processor Intel Atom N550 . The first specifically designed for netbooks. All other features remain the same except for the two gigabytes of DDR memory that can now support the netbook with the new processor. The arrival of this netbook has become known thanks to a filtering service manual .