Thread: HP Pavilion DM1z Release date & Specifications

HP Pavilion DM1z Release date & Specifications

Recently heard about the HP Pavilion DM1z and am really interested and excited about the release of the HP Pavilion DM1z hope this gadget will also release soon and hence i would like to know does anyone know the release date of this gadget and what are its features i will be purchasing this device please guide me in this matter and tell me whether or not i should purchase this device.

Re: HP Pavilion DM1z Release date & Specifications

This device will be released on 24th January 2011. The HP Pavilion dm1 outperform Any Other netbook we've reviewed. It Is Slim, stylish, and easy to carry around - Given icts 12in form factor. Does It Have a clunky touchpad, though - so try it out Before buying. We recommend the Pavilion dm1 to anyone Who wants a netbook - With Great Performance Level only. It Offers good battery life and Is A good pick for People Interested in a thin, ultra-portable laptop - without Spending big bucks.

The Pavilion range IS Usually associated with notebook. Regarding the design, HP Pavilion dm1z reminds HP Mini 311c . The battery is well integrated into the structure and an anti-static cloth is provided in the package. On the left are located a Kensington Lock connector, power connector, ventilation grille, a USB and HDMI, while on the right is a card reader, audio jacks, 2 USB, VGA and Ethernet. On the bottom, you will see a large access panel that allows you to easily reach the hard disk and RAM memory.

HP has introduced a new ultra-portable notebook Pavilion of the family: the dm1z. Updated version of the DM1, by HP in May, the new handset is based on AMD Athlon II and Neo is able to offer support for HD multimedia content and a good level of performance, all while maintaining portability and autonomy. Dm1z The Pavilion is equipped with a 11.6-inch HD LED display with 1366 x 768 pixels. It includes an AMD Athlon 1.7-GHz mobile Neo II, an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4225, 2GB of DDR3 RAM and a 250 GB hard drive.

The dmz1 in its basic version provides a reasonable level of performance, but if you wish to increase the hardware equipment, you can choose an AMD Athlon Dual-Core II Neo 1.3-GHz (K325) or 1.5Ghz (K625), increase the RAM up to 5 GB, increase capacity hard drives up to a maximum of 500 GB or alternatively choose a 128GB SSD. The notebook incorporates a 6-cell battery, which can provide up to 6 hours of battery life, weighs 1.5 pounds, measures 29 × 20x3 cm and comes with Home Premium 64-bit Windows 7. will be released in the Last week of January