Thread: Upgrading Of The Android 2.2 Software In Sony Xperia X8

Upgrading Of The Android 2.2 Software In Sony Xperia X8

I have been making the use of the phone of the Sony Ericson K750i and also I have a phone of the new edition of the Sony Xperia X8. I have been planning to upgrade the phone that I am just making use of and also it is in the case of the many of the device of the phones that I have just started to make use of. And also the fact is that the working of the phone of the Sony Xperia is the best but still I am just planning to upgrade the software that is being used by me in the phone. I have done a lot of the up-gradation for the phones to the phone of the Sony Ericson K750i, but still it is working out well and the new buy of the phone of the Xperia X8 is just having the software of the Android 1.6. Please tell me the solution through which I can just do the up-gradation of the phone of the Xperia that is being used by me.

Re: Upgrading Of The Android 2.2 Software In Sony Xperia X8

The engineers of the Sony phones are planning for the release the software of the Android 2.1 and also it that they just planning to release it for the new phones and the updating of the software that they are just making use of it. And also the fact is that the working of the phone is being done by the upgrade option that is being used for the phone that you are just making use of. And also the fact is that the upgrade of the system is the best for the software that you are just planning to make use with the phones of Xperia X8.

The Company is planning to release the 2.1 version but the version of the 2.2 is when going to be relapsed has not yet been disclosed out. It is also that the capability of the phone is that you can just install any of the operating system in it but the main problem is that the release of the version of the 2.2 should be present in the internet, and also it is that it should be officially released by the company so that it can be used by all the users and also the working of the phone is being depended on how you do the installing and making the use of the software for the phone that you are just making use of.

And also you have to keep in the mind that the working of the phones is being done in such a way so that it can be used for the application of the Sony Xperia that you are just making use of. And also it is that you have check out the details of the version of the Android software that is going to be installed to the phone that you are just going to make use of. The Software Engineers have to look out to many of the factors when they are just releasing the new software and also it is that they have to see that the version that they are being used for the phones of the Xperia that you are just making use of.

The group functionality is the only missing factor from the phone of the Xperia that you are just making use of and also their no such basic difference of the versions of the 1.6 and 2.1, other the group functionality that has been described above. And also it is that the functionality of the SD card that you are just making use of is a little bit different when you are just making use of it in the version of Android and also it is that you can just get the details of the version that you are going to make use of.