Thread: Sony x10 cannot pair with my car after update

Sony x10 cannot pair with my car after update

Previous to updating software my phone was working well. I looked onward for updating and now be repentant it too much. The maximum lament is that it is not able to pairs by means of my car. The 1.6 version of android was able to pair on the initial attempt devoid of any problem. During the pairing procedure, the car starts the pairing. It detects the phone as well as asks me to enter the code. I apply 0000. The phone then asks me for code where I typed 0000. The car shows me that the pairing process is victorious and it connected to the phone. The bond is dropped as well as a reconnect is afforded. it goes continued. Finally, I have to turn off the Bluetooth manually. Is there a solution that I can try to resolve this?

Re: Sony x10 cannot pair with my car after update

As you told that the phone was working well it was installed the 1.6 version and after update only you are getting this issue. If that is the case after updating then according to me the best way to get out of this is to revert back again to the version 1.6. Many of the time a particular version of the software cannot be supported by the device and you will have to turn back to the version that was working well earlier. Wait till the next version of it is released and try to install that. I hope that that time you will not get that issue.

I also agree with the above post. Yes, there are certain very good things about this update but there are some of the other functional problem that are causing an blockage in communication. I have switched back to the previous version that I was using earlier and now it is not showing me any problem with that. I will use this until the next version of it is released or the bugs in that are resolved. This is the only option to get away from the problem. If anyone has some different idea about this then please share that with us.

I think that you should talk to the Sony support and ask them for the issue. See what they can help you. They are the people who know that what are the possible issues that can be happened to their product and how can that be resolved. If I get any issue with their product then the first thing that I do is to contact them and they manage the thing very easily. So you should also do the same and I am sure that you will get the answer for your problem.

If the update that you have done is not proper then also it may show you the issues like this. I think that you need to do the update once again and see if that can solve the issue for you. I am using a different model of the Sony brand and was getting somewhat similar problem. I tried many things to solve the issue but all of that were useless. Finally I did the update once again and it solves the issue for me.