Thread: Creatouch application lost in sony X8 after update to 2.1

Creatouch application lost in sony X8 after update to 2.1

I have updated one of my friends sony x8 to the new 2.1 operating system of the android and I was very happy with it. Since my update was successful. On starting the phone I noticed that my creatouch application has been lost and I was very sad. I could not find any reason that I can give it to my friend. So I thought that I can get a solution from here. So If you have any suggestions from where I can get the particular application back in my phone. Please do reply as soon as possible since I want to return this cell back to my friend.

Re: Creatouch application lost in sony X8 after update to 2.1

Well even I have been facing this problem. So I reported this problem to the sony people and they are yet to get back to me with the proper solution. Since I have lost this particular application all the touch features have lost and I cannot find any method to get back that particular application. I can give you one solution and that is to try looking for the particular applications link in the internet so that you can install it In the phone. Well even I am looking for the same I have not got it yet. If anyone have got it then do let me know.

Let me tell you this is a very common problem these days. Also the particular creatouch applications gets lost soon after the update. However you don’t need to worry much since you can get it from the playnow service of the phone. If you cannot find any playnow icon in the phone then what you can do is go to the sony erriccson websites and search for the playnow services. From there you will get the creatouch application and you can install it from there accordingly. So you dont need to worry much you can try this particular solution it will definitely help you.

Well i tried with this particular solution and let me tell you that it did not help me much. Well I got the playnow service and on typing the creatouch application i was not able to successfully install in it. So do you have any idea why is this happening? Is there any problem with my x8. I cant blame the phone totally because it used to work really very well with the earlier operating system. So any other suggestion that you can give here?

Let me clear out the confusions everyone. The creatouch application is there in the playnow service but it works only with the other sony phones. The creatouch application is not supported in the sony x8 phone and many of the users across the world are not getting the particular application in the phone. So my advice would be to wait for the particular update from the sony people itself, wait and watch what they have to offer. This is the only possible suggestion that I can give now.