Thread: Installing adobe flash player on Sony ericsson Xperia x10

Installing adobe flash player on Sony ericsson Xperia x10

I am utilizing the Sony ericsson Xperia x10 at the moment. On which I be able to observe the videos of the formats like avi,3gp etc as well as I would like to install adobe flash player to observe a number of flash videos on my Sony ericsson Xperia x10 phone As I am utiliing mobile internet on the Sony ericsson Xperia x10 cell. Is it probable to install adobe flash player in Sony ericsson Xperia x10. If yes than advise me how to install it. Any useful statement will be respected. Thank you.

Re: Installing adobe flash player on Sony ericsson Xperia x10

It is not needed that adobe flash player will run on your Sony ericsson Xperia x10 you be able to go for the other flash players as well. You have to attach your Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mobile to the PC as well as fetch the suitable flash player for your Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mobile. I estimate the developers of Xperia x10 platform be able to mainly attribute to upgrade or craft it probable to utilize FULL flash player as well as too the ability to update when it is upgraded on a computer.

approximately each Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mobile enabled with flash player however I believe it is not probable in Xperia x10 mobiles of Sony ericsson .With Sony Ericsson , Flash skill becomes more generally accessible, as it is supported across the entire Sony Ericsson platforms as well as is extensively incorporated with Sony ericsson’s mobile WebKit browser. Sony Ericsson makes publishing Flash content simple through Ovi Store. During S60 Platform Services, Sony Ericsson as well enables Flash developers to utilize GPS-location as well as calendar functionality as well as much more.

In fact my friends have adobe flash player in their Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mobile handsets as a result I required to have it in my Sony ericsson Xperia x10 handsets. However after your assist I come to recognize that it is supported merely in x10 series as well as not accessible in Sony ericsson Xperia x10.as well as I have installed an additional software which has the entire these characteristics which adobe flash player has. Thanks to the entire of you for assisting me.