Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini restarts everytime

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini restarts everytime

I have recently brought a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini just few months ago and I have started facing some problem with it. Well everything was working fine with the phone. One day I thought of updating the phone so I connected to the computer and clicked on updates. After updating my cell phone is not working properly. It keeps on getting restarted. Do you all have any idea about it? One thing to note is that previously I had a android 1.6 operating system and now it has been updated. So do send me your suggestions regarding this problem.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini restarts everytime

Well it seems that there must be some problem with the updates. So if the update was not proper then it can give such type of problem. So do check if the problem is due to that reason or not. However one thing that I would like to say is that you cannot downgrade now to the android 1.6. Since such feature is not there in the sony Erricson phones. So do check the necessary things that I have mentioned here.

Well In this situation it is best to talk to the people from the sony. They will definitely give you some inputs in this. Do report the problem in front of them and they can come up with some solution. Well I have heard that the phone randomly freezes at that time I used to advice them regarding the software update but here the scenario is different. However I would advise you to start with a fresh update of the software and do reboot your phone and then check if it is working or not. If still it does not work then do hand your sony phone to the service center they will help you.

According to me there must be a possible entry of the virus in your cell phone and so that’s why it is giving you such a problem. Just check your computer for the possible virus and remove it from the system and accordingly scan your cell phone with it. This can also be a possibility. If your update was successful that means you are running in a new operating system. So the issue of the operating system should be removed. Do scan your mobile with a good antivirus software and see the change.