Thread: Total hard drive failure with Toshiba Satellite A300

Total hard drive failure with Toshiba Satellite A300

The hard drive of my Laptos stops spinning, not even to USB power. I ordered for me a new one. Because I want to start with Windows 7, Vista had 32 on it so far. Detects Windows 7, the internal components during installation? Do I need to download drivers from Toshiba? How do I go about it? Please help me on this issue.

Re: Total hard drive failure with Toshiba Satellite A300

Toshiba is worthily to the better producers, so for this you just check that the driver for your model like for Windows 7 driver (32bit / 64bit) are available. I've seen the times at random for some A300 models, and it looks as if Windows 7 drivers in both 32bit and 64bit version are continuously available. So just check this and after that inform me whether you got the solution for your issue or not.

Regardless of the notebook you can also go with the Upgrade Advisor of Microsoft to check for the Windows 7. If the program says that Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit) will run on your system, everything is ok. However, it says that Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit) on your system not to work must necessarily not mean that it is not really all about. Microsoft is of course carefully, and is in doubt so you just check for this from your own self.

Thank you for the answer! Since XP to get it, I was indeed quite some time, but it has not brought much. None of the Toshiba - components, such as camera, recognized training and inputs, sound, network card etc is. Ie. Download the drivers from Toshiba, install and hope it goes then. Then the whole again for Windows 7. Have I played about right? As I said, thanks for the quick help. Let's see what Toshiba says this.

None of the Toshiba - components, such as camera, recognized training and inputs, sound, network card etc
    Don't use the driver which is supplied to you at the time of buying Windows XP? This is normal. For Windows XP only very few drivers are in the process. All other drivers must be installed separately. With Windows 7 (which is partly because Windows 7 is delivered on a DVD instead of a CD) are significantly more drivers to move.
    Download the drivers from Toshiba, install and hope it goes then. Then the whole again for Windows 7
    For the Upgrade Advisor, you probably only need the network driver (for an Internet connection). At least, I would first try it just so.