Thread: Gorilla glass display in Samsung galaxy S

Gorilla glass display in Samsung galaxy S

I want a bit information on the display quality of Samsung Galaxy S. I had seen in the features that it is having a highly scratch-resistant Corning Glass and here I am trying to buy a similar type of phone which might be having the same thing. But I am not really sure about this. Is there anyone who has bought this phone and using it. What about the screen quality. Is it really good.

The Samsung S Galaxy has a four-inch Super-AMOLED display while weighing around 119 grams in a small and it has extremely rugged design. The improved Super AMOLED display cover is partially activated by using Corning Gorilla glass than with a protective layer. Gorilla glass is an environmentally friendly alkali aluminosilicate thin glass that is both durable and scratch resistant. It is a great phone and you can go for the same. It will allow you a long lasting usage.

Re: Gorilla glass display in Samsung galaxy S

Gorilla glass is more sensitive to bumps or falls. It is very tough, because it is flexible than traditional glass by its special chemical structure. Second, the manufacturers stress that scratches when should they arise even less visible than with normal glass and so are less disturbing to the eye. The result is that the display shines longer and according to the manufacturer. And again there is news about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab.