Thread: How to remove T9 "symbol strings" from LG Voyager's

How to remove T9 "symbol strings" from LG Voyager's

Hello friends I have purchased this LG Voyager recently and have found this cell phone really interesting, all of its features are really good in all its a cool phone to have. But the problem is that when I decided to send my first message from this cell, I found out that the T9 dictionary was on and I was not able to write the message properly. After searching the entire phone directory for this option I was still unable to get this dictionary off. I would want to know that are there any other keys to directly switch off this dictionary or any other way so as to switch off this dictionary. So some one please provide the solution to get rid of this as quickly as I can.

Re: How to remove T9 "symbol strings" from LG Voyager's

Hello friend, I think that this kind of switching off the dictionary is a little bit complicated and to do that you have use Bitpim. BitPim is a program that allows you to view and manipulate data on many CDMA phones from LG. Then using this you can easily go to the Filesystem and then can turn off the T9 dictionary under the T9 udb. You must have to save this software on your cell phone and then you can run this software from the mobile phone to help change the setting of the dictionary.

Well the dictionary changing functionality is directly available in the phone itself. I think that it is same as that as we find in the other Nokia mobile phone. If at all this functionality is not available in your LG cellphone then I think that your cell phone has to be given to reconfigure to the manufacturer. This might be due to some lack of work in the development of the mobile. So I think to protect yourself from any other problem you should have to make the complete modification by your manufacturer.

Hey I think if you could format the mobile phone by connecting the phone to your computer and then again turning on the phone again to give it a fresh start could help you to solve the problem of the dictionary. So if going through this steps if it helps you in solving the problem then its good for you or else you might have to give your cell to some kind of a dealer who might try to solve it by himself.

This is absolutely a universal problem as far as LG mobiles are concerned. LG mobiles have got some kind of bug inside that is making this problem of modifying the dictionary. The LG company have compromised some of the functionality by trying to make the phone smart enough to have all the features. This kind of problem should be complained to the company and the company should start taking the actions as early as possible.