Thread: How to Activate used LG Voyager

How to Activate used LG Voyager

Hello friends, I have recently borrowed a used LG voyager from a friend of mine who was having Bell network provider on his mobile phone. But due to some reason, he has got his cell deactivated by the Bell. Now since I have purchased this from him which is still in a deactivated state so I would want to know that is there any way through which I will be able to get this LG voyager again activated using that same number which my friend was using. Someone please help me to find out the solution as quickly as possible.

Re: How to Activate used LG Voyager

Hey friend I think that the only way to activate this used voyager again is to go to the Bells gallery where you will be able to get the sim activated again. But I think that if there are any previous installation pending then you might have to clear that so that they will be able to easily activate the sim card again. Also, I think that it would be good to buy a new sim card because that the old one was in the name of your friend and that it would be fraud to use the sim in some other name.

Hey I also think that this is the only way you will get the sim card activated on your LG phone. Since you have got the sim card deactivated so it is certain that you will not be able to call any operator from your cell phone. So I would also suggest you that you should to go to the gallery and get your sim card activated. Since you are using the card in the name of some other person then it will be illegal. So you should go on for a new sim card. I hope that you will be able to get your problem solved.

Hey friend, why is that you are buying the used Voyager when the first hand ones are actually available at a very less cost. Its OK even if you buy a second hand but I would request you to go for another network provider such as Airtel or Vodafone as Bells services are not available every where and these two network operators even provide with the best cheapest plan for roaming also. So go for this.

Hey I think that you should directly go for a new sim card and dont go to the gallery in the hope that the will activate it for you. I think that the operator will charge you on the level if your friend had done something wrong while using this card and that's the reason why they have deactivated the sim card.