Thread: Accessing hidden media file on LG Venus

Accessing hidden media file on LG Venus

Well I am using LG Venus from the past 4 months. Well it’s a great phone with stylish look and it having great built-in functionality. I really love my phone. Well I want to know that how can I access the media files that is hidden into the phone memory? Also how can I make the media hidden into memory card? Can anyone give some shed a light on this topic? Please let me know if you are having any solution with you. Thanks in advance.

Re: Accessing hidden media file on LG Venus

Well I want to let you know that there should be hidden media present on the memory card to play with the made player. Well the question is how to create hidden media on the memory card? Well it’s very simple to do. You can perform the following steps to hide the media file on the memory card. You have to connect the memory card with your computer. Now you should create a new Top level file which should be named as Media by the help of the computer. Once you have created place the media file so that other could not access the file.

If you are having the hidden media file on the memory card then I think I can tell you how to process further. Well first of all you have to enter into Service menu. You have to press ##lgservicemenu to get enter into the service menu. Now you have to press Send button from the keypad. You have to enter six digit service codes to begin with the process. Well the default code is Six times zero that is ‘000000’. Now you have entered in to the service menu. You have to scroll down to get the Settings. Once you have selected the Settings option you have to press OK.

I think you will need to know about how to play the hidden file on the media player. Well you must select any of the option while the phone is connecting. Now you have to press back. Now you have to scroll down till you did not see Media player at the bottom of the screen. Once you have found the Media player you have to simply select the same. Now you can access the media file which is hidden into the memory card.