Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to use MP3 Ringtones on LG Chocolate

Portable Devices

Old 13-01-2011

How to use MP3 Ringtones on LG Chocolate

Hello friends I had recently purchased the new LG Chocolate VX8500, and it is really a cool mobile phone to hang out with. I have really enjoyed all its feature right from the looks and the inbuilt various functionality of the mobile phone till now. But the problem is that yesterday when I decided to change the ring tone of my mobile phone which was originally set to its default LG ring tone, I found that I was just couldn't able to do so. I tried various things but still I was not able to make the change possible. I just want to know that is this some kind of bug in the mobile phone or is that there is some other way to make the change of the ring tone. Please can any one help me out to solve this problem. I will be really obliged for any one who comes up with the solution.

Old 13-01-2011

Re: How to use MP3 Ringtones on LG Chocolate

Hello dear friends its really good to see that more and more people are switching from Nokia to other kind of mobiles. Really, LG is turning out to provide the customers with all the features in one specific mobile phone that Nokia failed to provide all this years. As far as your problem is concerned I think that you might have some kind of bug in the mobile which is restraining the mobile to change its ring tone. You can either go to your dealer and tell him about your problem and he will surely act to solve your problem. Also, I think before you go to the dealer to tell him about the problem, why don't you format the mobile phone and see if it does solves the problem or else you will have to give it to the dealer. Hope so it does!
Old 13-01-2011

Hey buddy can you help me to know how are you setting the ring tone of your LG mobile phone. I think think that you might be setting the ring tone that your mobile phone does not support at all. So you should first check out which kind of ring tones LG mobile phones does support. If at all, you are using the ring tone music that is out of the mobile phone compatibility mode then I think that you will not be able to set the music as the ring tone. If at all you find that the supported music is not setting as the ring tone then you have to change the cell. Can you express your self a bit more so that we will be able to provide you with more precise technique.
Old 13-01-2011

Friends I am trying to set MP3 ring tones on my LG mobile phone. As far as MP3 is concerned I think that usually every music device in this world does have support for MP3. Without MP3 I think that this mobile is absolutely useless. I am also using the genuine way of setting the ring tone of my mobile phone. Going on to options and then selecting the music to be used as the ring tone. But then also I am facing the problem of ring tone not being set successfully. So can any one help me to know why this happening and what can be done to overcome this problem. I would want to get rid of this problem as quickly as I can.
Old 16-01-2011

Hey friend you don?t you try to set any other kind of music file and see if it solves your problem. You can also do one thing, as you can connect the mobile to your computer and then send the music you want to set as the ringtone to your phone and then try setting the ringtone as you do normally. You can also try to use a converter that can help you to convert the music that might be supported by the LG chocolate mobile phone. If all this solution doesn?t work then unfortunately you have to change your mobile phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,